Saturday, April 30, 2011
Friday, April 29, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
- My name is Jewlynn.
- I was named after my sister's imaginary friend. (Jaymi's friend)
- I am married. To a Cop. He is balding. I love him. He makes me laugh and is my favorite person in the world.
- I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
- I have 4 children. Ages 9, 7, 5 and 2.
- I live in the bestest bubble in Washington State.
- I'm very conservative and I can't stand liberal politics and politicians. (Too bad I live in one of the most liberal states )
- I'm a huge geek that enjoys video games; xbox, wii, computer, star wars and magical realms.
- I love to stay up late...Alone. All by myself. Just me.
- I am very 'blue/white' personality type. I feel guilty, I hate contention, I'm very indecisive and I'm very loyal.
- I love the color purple. (not the movie; thought it's a good classic but right now I'm actually referring to the real color.)
- I'm 30 years old.
- I'm very inconsistent
- I have 5 sisters, a half brother, and 14 nieces and nephews.
- (Number 15 all ready...I better make it good...)I love Soda Pop. It's one of my favorite things in the whole wide world!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Here are the things I needs to do to fix it:
- Read Scriptures daily. (I have slacked so much this past month..and even worse I know that is why I'm in the spot I am...and haven't fixed it yet)
- Apply what I learned from General Conference (Especially Elder Robbins talk)
- CHOOSE to get out of it. If I don't like where I'm at, move! Duh! (This is attitude not physical location btw)
- PRAY daily.
I know these are always the answers. I know these are the things that keep us from getting down. And yet they are so simple that we or maybe just I think I can go without them for a day or two and be just fine. Me is so not smarts sometimeses. ;)