Monday, April 4, 2011

FYI - I have written two paragraphs for this post and deleted them both. Nothing I want to say is coming out right. Nothing sounds like I make any sense and every thing I have a question for, I all ready know the stinkin' answer. So to describe my week I will post this: My Spirtual Roller Coaster Ride


Here are the things I needs to do to fix it:



  • Read Scriptures daily. (I have slacked so much this past month..and even worse I know that is why I'm in the spot I am...and haven't fixed it yet)

  • Apply what I learned from General Conference (Especially Elder Robbins talk)

  • CHOOSE to get out of it. If I don't like where I'm at, move! Duh! (This is attitude not physical location btw)

  • PRAY daily.

I know these are always the answers. I know these are the things that keep us from getting down. And yet they are so simple that we or maybe just I think I can go without them for a day or two and be just fine. Me is so not smarts sometimeses. ;)

2 comments:

Jenette said...

I think we are in the same boat...

Jaymi said...

I love you {hugs}!! o wait I don't hug. LOVE YOU ANYHOW! Don't you remeber what I said, when I'm gone and your down... just close your eyes take a deep breath through your nose, and picture me dancing in your front room. HELLO! all better!