Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy Ben! Ok, so he's not so much a baby anymore. He is now 3 years old. Wow time flies.
Some things he does that crack me up :
- saying "Just a sec" while he holds up his finger.
- Sneaking outside and peeing of the back deck. (Don't know were he learned that one. But I got a pic of it this morning..but I'm not allowed to post. Text me if you want to see a cute little bum :D)
- Singing Awolnations "Not Your Fault"
- Pulling his belly skin out like stretchy skin boy
- He still calls his big brother Garrett "Gee Gee"
- When he wants something and I say, "no," he holds his hands under his chin and says,"Please, Please, Please Mommy!" with pouty lips and sparkling eyes.
He sure does keep us entertained and full of giggles. I'm so thankful for him. He really is a special miracle in my life. He is a constant reminder of how much Heavenly Father loves me and answers my prayers!