Friday, June 25, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
Time to confess, (taking a breath)
I postponed my sons baptism for my daughters dance pictures. Great priorities huh? Well, I knew that dance pictures could NOT have been rescheduled and I didn't want her to miss them so I rescheduled what I knew I could.
My kindergartner also missed her end of the year "Kindergarten Celebration" because of dance rehearsals. She technically could have gone and missed the rehearsal but Mommy didn't want to sit in a crowded gym listening to kindergartners barely singing along with a crappy radio. Seriously I've heard these songs ALL year long. The only thing we missed that night was the ice cream at the end. I made it up with her choice of restaurant...Subway!! She loved it!
Twice this past two weeks I let to babies poopy diapers slip by me. By the time I realized they were poopy, they had sore bum. I felt horrible. Isn't poop suppose to stink all the time so you know when they do it??!!??
I washed down the inside of my fridge today. It was the first time in.....um....it's been so long since it happened I don't even remember how long it's been. But hey!! Now it's clean! I will mark this day on the calendar so I know next time how long it takes to do it again.
I haven't been to the gym since May. Not because I don't want to though. Sort of...but mostly cause it's the end of the year and my plate is full and if there is finally a day something is not happening...I am too pooped(the non smelly kind) to get off the couch...or computer chair. I'm hoping next week will be a lot better....Since there is nothing on the calendar it should be better.
We ate out at restaurants 4 times this week. (If you count hubby eating at work it's more like 10.) This is outrageous for us. I usually plan out my meals on paper then shop once then cook dinner every night..(ok not every night. some nights I still whip out the cup o noodles or eat leftovers) but for the most part we eat out maybe 1 or 2 A MONTH. Next week will also put that situation back to normal!
I just realized that with all these 'confessions' I am following them with an excuse to why or how it happened. Hmmm...
I must confess...I can't make mistakes or decisions without making up excuses for those mistakes and decisions. I guess that's just one of my personality traits.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
- I'm a HUGE GEEK.
- I love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson ...the list goes on.
- But it goes beyond just loving the shows.
- I LOVE MMORPG's
- That stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games
- It started over 10 years ago.
- I was hooked on
- It was sooo bad that even on car trips I would compare the RL (real life) places to the great land of "The Overthere" or the gathering place for teleports in the "East Commons"
- More so was the constant dreaming of killing and pillaging of giants in "Rathe Mountains"
- Those giants would drop a good amount of PP. (Platinum Pieces)
- Sadly my questing ended and I had to say goodbye to my level 64 Paladin.
- And then Star Wars Galaxies was brought to my attention.
- I was never a Star Wars fan until this.
- I had never watched a Star Wars movie until I was tangled and snarled into the never ending grasps of this new MMORPG.
- Of course I was on the Rebel side.
- How I enjoyed racing my speederbike across the deserts of Tatooine and on the Moons of Endor.
- Slaying and Looting the Sand People aka Tusken Raiders for the crystals to make light sabers.
- Again, it had to end. With much pain and agony of course. You can't just cut off a Meth user and expect things to be honky dory do you? Same goes for gamers.
- I've also tried playing, Pirates of the Caribbean online, Toontown, and Wizards 101. I have spent countless hours and DOLLARS on pointless non-mmo's.
- And now I am investigating a new MMORPG. Thanks to my Father in law.
- How crazy am I for thinking THIS is AWESOME!!