- I'm a HUGE GEEK.
- I love Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson ...the list goes on.
- But it goes beyond just loving the shows.
- I LOVE MMORPG's
- That stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games
- It started over 10 years ago.
- I was hooked on
- It was sooo bad that even on car trips I would compare the RL (real life) places to the great land of "The Overthere" or the gathering place for teleports in the "East Commons"
- More so was the constant dreaming of killing and pillaging of giants in "Rathe Mountains"
- Those giants would drop a good amount of PP. (Platinum Pieces)
- Sadly my questing ended and I had to say goodbye to my level 64 Paladin.
- And then Star Wars Galaxies was brought to my attention.
- I was never a Star Wars fan until this.
- I had never watched a Star Wars movie until I was tangled and snarled into the never ending grasps of this new MMORPG.
- Of course I was on the Rebel side.
- How I enjoyed racing my speederbike across the deserts of Tatooine and on the Moons of Endor.
- Slaying and Looting the Sand People aka Tusken Raiders for the crystals to make light sabers.
- Again, it had to end. With much pain and agony of course. You can't just cut off a Meth user and expect things to be honky dory do you? Same goes for gamers.
- I've also tried playing, Pirates of the Caribbean online, Toontown, and Wizards 101. I have spent countless hours and DOLLARS on pointless non-mmo's.
- And now I am investigating a new MMORPG. Thanks to my Father in law.
- How crazy am I for thinking THIS is AWESOME!!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Here I go spilling my geeky guts. Link up with Glamazon and join in the fun.