Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Here is a different addition of What I Meant to Say- Bumper Stickers for our new car.
Yes we traded in the truck for a Prius. The only reason... to SAVE MONEY! Here is my What I mean to say every time I drive it:
- The Only GREEN I'm wanting to save is CASH!
- No I'm not smelling my own farts! (If you don't get this one you probably don't watch Southpark...but Good for You!....Thaaanks!)
- Conservatives can drive Prius's too.
- I did NOT vote for Obama or his change.
- Honk if I'm paying your mortgage.
- I'm not saving Silverbacks I'm saving Greenbacks
- I would rather pay for GREAT healthcare not YOUR healthcare
- Ted Kennedy's Car has killed more people than my GUN.
- My other car is a SUV (it really is hehe)
- Climate change happens, it's called SEASONS!
- Arizona! Doing the job the Feds won't do
- I heart Bill O'Reily
(Some of these are borrowed from real bumper stickers. Some I made up.)
So tell me, What should I slap on the back of our car to clearly represent me and my peeps? It's the only time the hub has agreed to an actual bumper sticker for one of his vehicles. He must really want to let people know not to judge him by the car he drives.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
Friday, May 14, 2010
It's that time to dig deep inside your soul and confess to the world or your followers the things that need to be said. Here I go:
- I sincerely pray that the trees in my neighbors property across the street will come down .....safely. Wind, chainsaw, pocket knife...however. I need a miracle here.
- When I say sincerely I mean I am on my knees talking to Heavenly Father about it.
- Anyone out there with a chainsaw and ski mask I will send you directions.
- I really would like the view of the lake. (view adds $40,000 worth of equity on our home)
- The lake in actuality is more like a big pond.
- The lake to which we have no access to because we don't pay our community dues.
- To get an access card, we would have to pay our balance which is 187.00 as of this month.
- It's hard to pay for something that you never use.
- Like the boat docks.....we have no boat
- And the crappy playground....we have our own crappy playground
- The swimming docks.....too many little kids to swim and we live in Northwest..too cold to swim except for the one hot week in July.
- The one thing we would use is the basketball hoop...but right now Wednesday nights after scouts and mutual is sufficient for the kid to get a few shots in.
- I think we will START to pay the bill this summer
- Not all at once of course..who has 187$ lying around...not me.
- Guess I should of just paid the 17$ a month when it was a small payment hehe.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
- I don't have a best friend.
- I'm done with best friends.
- I have had "besties" in the past.
- But I will never have one again.
- I think their is something wrong with me.
- My 9 year old son would call it Karma
- That's his favorite word these days
- He says it like 12 times a day
- And it actually works out that he says it at the appropriate times too.
- Anyways, back to the besties...
- Back in middle school I changed best friends from a great girl to a different girl.
- I guess I was just at the age of seeing where I best fit in.
- It came with a cost
- A year later the new best friend just stopped talking to me out of the blue one day
- Had another real good friend..then stopped hanging out for a different crowd..
- After another year, new crowd best friend stopped talking to me one day.
- I never did find out what I did wrong. Must be my sparkling personality
- I had a really good BFF for awhile...nothing bad happened just both went different ways at different times of our lives.
- Many moons went by and I didn't bother too much with a good friend..I had a good Boyfriend aka Husband.
- Eventually got a new BFF and it ended up being the weirdest one yet.
- Found out some stuff about her...made me sad:( couldn't trust her
- Then I moved...which saved me from a confrontation that didn't have to happen but could've if I had to explain why I was acting differently around her. Though I was trying not too.
- Then a little bit later I got a new best friend...and now it's weird and basically non existent.
- Then another one came and moved away in a blink of an eye. (Luckily we are still good friends)
- So I'm done with best friends.
- No more talking to someone every day, laughing about stupid stuff...Done!
- No more random "Hey, let's go do .....this or that..."
- I am only going to have Dear Friends. (You know who you are)
- No more BFF's
- Time to grow up!
- But sitting here typing this I realize...I've had A LOT of fun times. And even if there is something wrong with me...and I suck at being a good friend...or someone else sucks at being my best friend ..hehe...I hope I gave them good laughs or good advice when they needed it.
- I mean, in order for all the people out there to be blessed by my awesomeness I guess I'm gonna have to go through a lot of best friends. There is only so much of me to go around. ;)
This post seemed to go on forever and ever. I guess I needed to blab...sorry!
Monday, May 3, 2010
Ben E is still being stinkin funny and cute. He knows it too and that's not a good thing. I think we are going to have another spoiled "Quinna" except the boy version. What's a mom to do?
Sammy Sha is growin up way too fast. She is not only the little