Monday, May 17, 2010

One of Those Weeks


I'm in a rut. Last weeks 'to do' list never got done. I slacked, procrastinated, put off and detoured just about all I was going to do. This week isn't going any better. I am tired of the same ol' repetitive chores. You know, the ones that no matter how well you finish them they keep coming back. Laundry, dishes, picking up baby toys.

The past two days I have done dishes twice, rotated laundry twice. (It's all on my couch now I've spent the rest of the time in front of the computer playing pointless games, blog stalking, and wondering aimlessly in cyberspace. I would like to put the blame on my children. How no one can have a clean house or anything nice when you have small kids in the home. But the truth is..I'm just really LAZY!!!

1 comment:

Jaymi said...

But look how cute your background and button are! I say that's productive!