Here is a different addition of What I Meant to Say- Bumper Stickers for our new car.
Yes we traded in the truck for a Prius. The only reason... to SAVE MONEY! Here is my What I mean to say every time I drive it:
- The Only GREEN I'm wanting to save is CASH!
- No I'm not smelling my own farts! (If you don't get this one you probably don't watch Southpark...but Good for You!....Thaaanks!)
- Conservatives can drive Prius's too.
- I did NOT vote for Obama or his change.
- Honk if I'm paying your mortgage.
- I'm not saving Silverbacks I'm saving Greenbacks
- I would rather pay for GREAT healthcare not YOUR healthcare
- Ted Kennedy's Car has killed more people than my GUN.
- My other car is a SUV (it really is hehe)
- Climate change happens, it's called SEASONS!
- Arizona! Doing the job the Feds won't do
- I heart Bill O'Reily
(Some of these are borrowed from real bumper stickers. Some I made up.)
So tell me, What should I slap on the back of our car to clearly represent me and my peeps? It's the only time the hub has agreed to an actual bumper sticker for one of his vehicles. He must really want to let people know not to judge him by the car he drives.