Monday, May 3, 2010

Just A Quick Update

Happy Birthday to You Aquinna!

I can't believe my baby girl is 5!?! Where did the time go? It seems I was just moving into this house being quite pregnant with her. She is defiantly the baby girl too. She seems to get away with everything and her punishments are nothing compared to the other kids. And she always gets what she wants eventually. Completely my fault. (Ok, not just my fault..her dad has admitted that he can't say "no" to her either.)

Ben E is still being stinkin funny and cute. He knows it too and that's not a good thing. I think we are going to have another spoiled "Quinna" except the boy version. What's a mom to do?

Sammy Sha is growin up way too fast. She is not only the little prissy lady of the house who has to choose her own clothes and hairstyles. (Which I don't let her all the time...we take turns..and I still say no if I don't like her pick) She is also the tallest in her grade. Not just her class, her whole KINDERGARTEN grade. This is a picture of the Mother Goose Gala that they just had at their school last week. See my beautiful Sammy girl on the stage towering over the other kids in her cute yellow dress and pink bonnet. (She was a Jill in Jack and Jill.)

Garrett...hmmm...what can I update about Garrett. He is going to NINE on Sunday. 9!!! I can't believe I have been a Mom for nine years. He is SSF! (So Stinkin' Funny) Such a boy who thinks boogers, farts and other bodily grossness is funny! He is ready to join a sports team. He used to not want to play sports because there were "other kids" there. Now he is ok with that. He is also eating steak now. Such a Man! Oh the days when the only meats he would eat were Chicken Nuggets or Hot Dogs. No, not anymore. Now my grocery bill just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can't imagine what I will be spending on food when i have a teenage boy and 2 teenage girls and another growing boy? I think I better start looking for more kids to babysit so I can work on my food storage.

1 comment:

Jaymi said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <-----ooops thought I was holdling down the shift button ha ha....what I meant to type is (shift) I love it when you post about your kids I miss them and you...and maybe roberto just a little.