Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally...Day 10

Day 10 - A Picture of Someone You Do the Most Messed Up Things With



That would be:


Myself. Sad I know. But seeing as all my sisters live hundreds of miles away, my kids whine too much, my husband is pretty reasonable and my friends are pretty much spread out and busy; I only get to do messed up stuff with them rarely. So most of my messed up time is with myself. I spend too much money. I sing awful songs. I laugh at the stupidest stuff. I eat all sorts of delicious, unhealthy foods..... All by myself. (I'm sure the list could go on and on.)




Sometimes I wish I had someone else to do funny, messed up stuff with. Someone always comes a long once in awhile. But for the most part it is just me!

5 comments:

Jaymi said...

Bwhahahahahha! I love it! when i first logged on and before I read this, I looked at the picture and thought " hey who is that? I know her???"

Shana Eberhard said...

You crack me up, nice pic...

Jenette said...

That is an awesome picture...

Velva said...

Wow! I always wanted to have twins. When were you cloned? Love it!

Velva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.