Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Days



Here's the thing I'm doing now. My sister is too...you should check her out at Jaymi's blog. Her Big BUTTon is on the right. you probably follow her all ready because most of our followers are the same people. Anyways.....Here's the first assignment.


Me with 15 facts


  1. My name is Jewlynn.

  2. I was named after my sister's imaginary friend. (Jaymi's friend)

  3. I am married. To a Cop. He is balding. I love him. He makes me laugh and is my favorite person in the world.

  4. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

  5. I have 4 children. Ages 9, 7, 5 and 2.

  6. I live in the bestest bubble in Washington State.

  7. I'm very conservative and I can't stand liberal politics and politicians. (Too bad I live in one of the most liberal states )

  8. I'm a huge geek that enjoys video games; xbox, wii, computer, star wars and magical realms.

  9. I love to stay up late...Alone. All by myself. Just me.

  10. I am very 'blue/white' personality type. I feel guilty, I hate contention, I'm very indecisive and I'm very loyal.

  11. I love the color purple. (not the movie; thought it's a good classic but right now I'm actually referring to the real color.)

  12. I'm 30 years old.

  13. I'm very inconsistent

  14. I have 5 sisters, a half brother, and 14 nieces and nephews.

  15. (Number 15 all ready...I better make it good...)I love Soda Pop. It's one of my favorite things in the whole wide world!

2 comments:

Jaymi said...

I'm your next favorite person in the whole world! RIGHT?

Jenette said...

very interesting...i can't wait to read more!