Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What I Meant to Say Wednesday

So I've been following some dang funny blogs. They play these fun "blog games" and I think I'm gonna try to start to join in on the fun. Gives me a certain "job" to do on these days. OK so more wasted time but anyways.

So here is the deal/link to the main website:

After a weekend and previous week discussion with the biggest kid in the house, man of the house on keeping T.V. and games and music off between the hours of 4 and 6 pm to help with kids, talk to them and hang out without distractions...Monday came and Tuesday came with this:

What I said on Monday:
"First day of the week and it's past 4:00 and the video games are still on...nice! "
What I said on Tuesday:
"First two days of the week and you can't even make it an hour huh?"

What I really meant to say was:
"Are you freakin' kiddin me????? 2 simple freakin hours a day is all I ask to keep the crap off and hang out as a family not being distracted by all that junk... I think you need some serious help with how much you rely on that damned Xbox. And don't blame me for how much you play!! I'm not telling you how much I just loooveee the vulgar words that fly from your mouth and I just looove the way when you snap at everyone when you start loosing. Turn the thing off NOW!!! "

3 comments:

Chief said...

I am so glad you are playing along! WAHOO!

and sometimes the gadgets are a life saver but most of the time I WANT TO THROW THEM AT SOMEONE!

BNM said...

Haha wanna tip--- take a small part off the back of the xbox! Oh it doesnt work? I dont know whats wrong with it hun... I hope you get it working again real soon!! HAHAHAAH!!!

Jenette said...

The other day I was thinking almost the same thing about Matthew and the Computer...His mom even made a comment to him that it was his turn to play with Jennie, but he didn't pay any attention to it.