Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Confessional


Link up and Play!!


I think there is a rule somewhere that says you are not suppose to match your shoes and your jacket. But I have the awesomeist magenta, Chuck Taylors and I have the awesomeist magenta, jean jacket and I LOOVVE the way they look together. That is my first confession that I thought of last night while lying in bed with anticipation for Friday Confessional. OOps I guess mentioning my pre-sleep thoughts are my second. Here are some more...



I am a 'Yelling Mom'. I know, sad huh. And I don't even yell when they are in huge trouble. I yell when they are irritating the piss out of me when I'm trying to do something for myself productive such as cleaning cupboards, mopping, reading a book, moving furniture, on the computer or something else that has to do with me and only me and "LEAVE ME ALONE I'M BUSY." No wonder my 6 year old says "You're Mean!" I know! Leave me alone and I won't be mean. :P



I guess that shows how selfish I am. I want, I need, I miss, I'm busy, I'm hungry, I'm not in the mood....me me me my my my I I I now now now!!!!



I even acknowledge that I need to change and be more charitable and stuff. (when I just typed 'and stuff' i said it in my head with the accent of Nacho Libre) I've been looking for ways that I can be more so...but...my ways! I don't want to have to sacrifice too much of the good stuff right? I just want the easy jobs to get the blessings of sacrifice and charity without really sacrificing the things that I really need want. Why make myself work harder right? I know ...I'm gonna get what's coming to me though. Woe is me and my selfish ways. (All about me and my woes again...see it never ends.)

3 comments:

BNM said...

lol im the same way sometimes :) great confessions

Jaymi said...

Mean moms are the BEST moms! (my new favorite saying!)

Melissa said...

What? Totally not selfish. I think you react well for someone being pestered 24 hours a day (And I know, I am also a yeller, and I am also pestered 24 hours a day :)

Thanks for playing!