Link up with Glamazon and confess all....you will feel so much better for doing so.
- I kinda had a moment of being lost when the kids where at school and the babies were sleeping.
- Ok...I had more than one moment during these past couple of days of me, myself and I. (and two sleeping babies.)
- I just wasn't sure what to do. What to accomplish? What project to start? What to clean?
- But it was soooooo nice! Amazingly peaceful!! Loved it.
- So instead of using my time wisely, I sat at the computer and looked up stuff to work on.
- I know...ridiculous right?!?
- Oh and I played Wizard 101 for a bit. I found a really cool place to harvest some ore :)
- But I did think of a project. Thanks to one of my sisters projects from a few years back. (I will post later of course)
- My laundry is completely cleaned and put away in neat, organized closets and drawers.
- EVEN THE SOCKS!!!!
- I will be workin on organizing my shoes today
- And I will deep clean my bathrooms. (hopefully)
- Riggles would love that. He never cleans his own bathroom....(GROSS!)
- I usually just go in a squirt some clorox cleaner in the toilet and run out.
- I sent Aquinna in there the other day with clorox wipies to wipe down the outside of the toilet.
- That was the chore I put on her chart.
- I'm so nice huh? LTMN.
- I guess some of these weren't confessions
- Just acknowledgments of what I need to do today.
- But I will confess.....I am aware of these things that need to be done...but frankly...sometimes I just don't want to do them!
Happy Friday. Now go confess.