Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 15

A Picture of Something I Want to do Before I Die



I've been thinking about this for awhile. Well, I'm ALWAYS thinking about this. Even when I'm not blogging about day 15. It is actually kinda hard to write this out loud. Maybe it's because I hope for it so much too happen before I leave this earth. But I finally decided that even if it doesn't happen before i die, I'm ok with that. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and my family. But it would be so Super Dee Duper Awesome Amazing Perfect Wonderful if it happens before I die.




I want me and my husband and our children to go here.




And I want to be sealed to them for ETERNITY.

The Twin Falls Temple is the one I would choose if I can choose because that is where we started our family. But it really doesn't matter where or when it happens. Like I said, Heavenly Father has a plan.

1 comment:

Jaymi said...

wmean! I want this tooooooo!