Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Confessional

Link up and confess with



  • I didn't do a WIMTSW
  • Everybody seemed to want to Twitter that day
  • NOT ME
  • I admit I do have a Twitter account
  • But I never use it
  • And I'm never going to
  • I know I could've done WIMTSW without linking up
  • But I just hate change and decided to do nothing instead
  • I did start to play a Thursday game.
  • I think I'm starting to sound like I need these blogging games to function
  • Really its not
  • Or is it?
  • Hell, I don't even know anymore.
  • Maybe its the closest thing to a personal calendar for myself in a long time
  • Other than the kids, dance on Tuesday, scouts on Wednesday, dance and piano on Friday
  • What about all the times for me ?
  • Now I get: Post it note Tuesday, WIMTSW, Tell it to me Thurs and Friday Confessional
  • I won't mention that I do go to the gym on Mon and Tues and have activity on Wed and could go to the gym on Saturday.
  • Because that's not fun calendar stuff
  • Well, I guess it is. Cause if it wasn't fun then I wouldn't do it.
  • I don't do anything that is not fun or worthwhile to me.
  • That's just how I am.

2 comments:

BNM said...

Lol I had a WIMTSW lined up but I didnt wanna be the only person to do it by myself haha!

Twitter... Im getting the hang of it now (ive had it for almost a year) lol!!!

Again, Thanks for playing my meme thingamajig :)

Jaymi said...

I can like totally see your.. like.. personality in your.. like ..coolest ever posts.. like ..I love um ..like!