Friday, April 17, 2009






With the warm weather coming out more and more lately we have been trying to get outdoors with the kids. Let me just say I feel like a real shmuck sometimes when I realize that my kids are how old and don't know how to ride a bike yet. I have an excuse though; here me out: We have a very very steep driveway and a narrow street with a blind corner. So our biking experiences happen at a parking lot when we get the notion to pack up our bikes and head out. Which is a total number of two times in two years...sad i know. But we are hoping they will be trained by the time summer comes to an end. Cross your fingers. And because I didn't get a pic of Sam learning to ride (because she gave up so fast) here is one of her enjoying 'Extreme Swinging'.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

WOW! That is some exterme swinging. I think I would loose my lunch after doing that.
PS I love your background.