Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today


  • Today I loved how my almost three year old says milk, "mulk."

  • Today I loved how I finally beat the Angry Birds Birthday level.

  • Today I was grateful to realize my 6 year old daughter is not the only kid that doddle's and takes her sweet a** time to do EVERYTHING.

  • Today I loved how the Holy Ghost helped me teach my 8 year old.

  • Today I had a moment of amazingness when I looked at my 10 year old son and thought, "Holy Cow! I am his Mom!" (Good feeling and yet, a little intimidating.)

  • Today I am glad I took some time to write about moments that made me feel grateful for my life on this earth and Heavenly Fathers wonderful plan for me.

2 comments:

Jenette said...

Super Smiles for you!!!

Jaymi said...

I wanna play! yup I'm going to!