Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Updates

Not a lot has been going on in this household. Basically the same thing everyday. Which is not a bad thing. I like keepin' it easy. Kids are loving school. I'm enjoying babysitting every couple of weeks. Riggles has been working some OT. (Which you would think is going to be some nice extra money, but low and behold something always needs fixing or mending when OT happens.) I've decorated for Halloween. Coerced my children into picking costumes I want them to dress in.

Part of the OT Riggles did was SWAT Dignitary Assignment for the homecoming of Amanda Knox. As many news cameras that were around there was not one glimpse of him on any of them. Though he only stood 6 ft away from her. This is the best I could come up with.


But for those of you who ever watched World Wildest Police Videos; you may have seen him in his Rookie years arguing with an old lady over a speeding ticket! He had a good head a hair back then.

We are taking a break from a bunch of stuff this year. No gym for Riggles, No BBall for Garrett, No nothing for Aquinna, Going on my 2nd year of No bowling for me. Sam is doing Piano and that is about it. She is taking a break from dance. Which is hard to let happen because she is so talented. But....what do you do?!? I will admit that I love not having to go this way and that throughout the week.

2 comments:

Jaymi said...

Who's Amanda Knox????

Jenette said...

Sometimes it is best to just bum around---I love those days.