Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Boo!

There is this Iphone app that is called, "The moron test." It gives you series of numbers to memorize and then asks you to repeat them. After the first two rounds the next series of numbers is longer and requires more concentration. While studying the numbers; a flashing, terrorizing image appears on the screen of the Iphone with a blood curdling scream. Those who are in the middle of the 'moron test' then jump three feet into the air and give a little yelp out of fright. Or in Garretts case, toss the Ipod up in the air and scream like a girl. Super Funny! I wish I would of caught it on film. Nothing is funnier than watching your own child freak out at something scary/funny. So we tried again, on Sam this time. Fully prepared to put it on video.
Here it is:



As you can see, not very amusing. For us or Samantha. But this is the kid that will sit and watch a scary movie with eyes wide open. While Garrett will leave the room or cover his eyes with just a hint of eerie music playing in case there is a jumpy/scary part. Even if its not a scary show.


I'm quite amazed at the differences in ALL of my children. When one thing works for one it most likely will not work for another. It sure does keep me on my toes and makes my brain churn a lot more when I'm trying to figure them all out.

1 comment:

Jaymi said...

Dear Ann Jewlynn,
Man, I'm freakin' out with my two kids, Tanner is nothing like Kenlee, and I'm not sure how to transission the parenting between them HELP!!

From Mom stuck in 1st gear.