Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time for an Update

So it's time. This disgrace has gone on long enough. Time to hand the kids a DS. Fill up the milk cup. Turn on the T.V.'s to something they like. Time to log onto Pandora Radio. Blast the Speakers. And time to log on to blogger and give ya'll out there an update. You want to hear my excuses for not updating sooner? Okay. Here they are:
NO CAMERA. My second camera went to crap. Blogging is kinda boring without pics. I try to take pics with my phone but that is a pain to get the tiny memory card out and put it into it's carrier then put it into my drive carrier thingy. Anyways that s the first excuse. NO CAMERA.
I'M BUSY. Ok maybe not as busy as you would think with the way I'm spending time doing a whole lotta nothing. But when you make a list of all the things that need to be done and cleaned and changed and driven to. You would think that I'M BUSY.
I'M LAZY. There it is. The truth comes out. I'm one lazy Biotch! I have a too many other games to play right now. Laundry is still piling up on the couch. (Though my dishes have been staying done pretty well.) And I just don't want to sit and type about my cute little family that I love so much. I am enjoying running away from them in my magical, mythical worlds of games, books, and wild daydreams.

But here is a bit of stuff:
Samantha turned 7! She has grown so fast. Her two front teeth are finally coming in which she is quite excited about. She requested a piano cake for her B-day. And she got the makeup and purse and pillowpet she wanted. Thanks to those that helped with that.


Samantha also took part in the Gig Harbor Music Olympics. This is a Saturday event where the kids wait in long lines to go to different rooms of skills they have been learning. In the morning events there were Novice, Primary A and B and Elementary A and B levels of students. Samantha was Novice since she has only been in lessons since September. The rooms were things like Performance, Rhythm, Scales, Arpeggios, Sight Reading, Speedy Notes and the Snack room. I am not quite sure how many students were in the Novice group. But I know there had to be at least 25. Samantha tied for 2nd place out of that lot. I'm so super proud of her. She was WAY WAY excited too. HERE is a link to a couple more cute pics.


Aquinna is so Weird. Can you guess what she is eating here?


Its a RAW potato. She started with the skin and worked all the way around it. She loved it. Weirdo!

And Ben E is addicted to the Nintendo DS. I know. I know. I'm a great mom. Getting my kid hooked to this crap at such an early age. Oh well. At least we will have something in common.


As for Garrett. Well, the only recent picture of him is when we were all sitting at the table and he was really tired. You can tell he is tired when his eyes get all cross eyed and you can't tell if he is looking at you or trying to relay a message to the aliens with the whites of his eyes. Ok it might not be that bad. But it is still something else we can make fun of him for later. :)



There is the update. Things are going good as you can see. Just enjoying life and and each other.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Thanks for the up-date. I was wondering what you had been up to...Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter...