As for an update on the happenings or lack of around here:
- My sister will be here on Friday. HOORAY! I'm so excited. I've been doing stomach crunches everyday to get ready for all the laughing we are going to do.
- I turned the big 3 - 0 last Sunday. That's right THIRTY. Which I am totally OK with seeing as I've had 4 kids since I was 28 and have been married for almost 11 years...I think I should have been 3o a while ago.
- Both Quinna and I chopped off our hair.
- I am going lighter in color. I defiantly like how the blond hides the gray so much better.
- Samantha had 10 - 4's on her report card. (They grade elementary students with 1-4, 1 the lowest and 4's the highest) She amazes me at how amazing she is. 3's are most common. 4's are exceptional!!!
- Garrett has pummeled me quite a few times in Halo this week. He still lacks the gaming skills I have and I can still take him down with gunfire; but I'm wondering when the day will come when I will be like, "When did this kid learn how to beat me!"
- Ben E. Well, he is a giant turd, that poops too many turds a day, and I feel like turd when he gets into turd and I have to get after him for it.
Hows that for an update?