- I use to think that potato eyes were poisonous
- When I watched a South Park that had the ATF and they said it stood for Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms I thought that was so funny.
- And then I found out that the ATF really was Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and felt dumb.
- The other day I alphabetized movies and talked to myself they whole time.
- "Ok time for C's..C's C's C's...Charlie, Coraline, nope not you Mr. Funny Farm you're an F."
- Even after I finished I mentioned to myself how I was talking to myself.
- This conversation continued all the way upstairs.
- I finally changed the sheets on my daughters beds.
- It had been a looonng time.
- But hey, they are bunk beds.
- I sweat more making their beds then I do on the treadmill.
- That's because I only walk on the treadmill....uphill....3-5mph...for 20 minutes.
- About 3-4 times a week.
- NOT running. I HATE running.
- Just walking, fast, uphill...20 minutes.
Now click on the button on top and confess with best!