Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Update

Ben E and the girls all got new rides for Christmas. We were all a happy bunch this year. (Well, Sam was sulking because she didn't get a violin.) But we felt the Christmas spirit and had a nice Holiday.






I was kinda a scrooge when it came to taking down my Christmas stuff. I usually like to wait until after New Years...but...I got antsy to get my house back in order.


And I was even more antsy to get the kids back in school. Monday was a great day filled with lots of quiet and peace!!! Loved it! Even though we don't have a real routine...we have the basic schedule which is nice to get back onto.

As for New Years resolutions; I've never been good at those. I think its an everyday process to be a better person. But the one thing on my thoughts a lot right now is Elder Jeffrey R Hollands talk 'The Best is Yet to Be'. Look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future. (In our Sunday program pamphlet part was taken from this, and it's in this January Ensign and when I turned on BYU tv the other day it was being showed. So I was getting it from everywhere I turned.) You can read the talk HERE

1 comment:

Jenette said...

I love he new bikes. Ben looks so happy on his new ride.