Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Quick Post

Just a little clip of Benny's new thing....The Crawl. He doesn't have it completely down but he gets around where he wants to be. He still travels much faster in his walker and enjoys a snack when he is cruising around.

And here is a pic of the first days of school for Garrett and Sam. I think they are going to grow a lot closer this year.

Aquinna isn't in a lot of these pictures cause because they were taken in the mornings. She is our night owl. One reason for this is so Sam can fall asleep without Quinna bugging and talking to her all night. (They share a room.) So she is usually up watching the boob tube until midnight. (Sometimes later I think cause half the time I'm asleep next to her and I'm not sure when she finally crashes.) But here is a picture of her eating something Yummy and being REALLY happy about it.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it. Ben is totally on the move! What a big boy.