Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh What A Beautiful Morning


So far so good this morning. The sunshine is out, the kids have been sooo good and I am in a uplifting and productive mood. Garrett is getting so helpful. Mornings are so much easier now is older. He helps the girls get their cereal on the days I'm not quite ready to get out of bed. And they stay entertained while I listen from my bedroom. I think they enjoy their alone time as much as I enjoy mine. With Garrett at summer school till noon, it's nice to spend extra time with the girls. It can be such a different atmosphere when its' just Sam and Quinna, or just Quinna and Garrett, or just Garrett and Sam. All three of them together is enjoyable but a bit more tense sometimes. I'm glad there are things to mix up the days so they don't run all together. Though a lot of the times I feel as if the days do just run together into one big blah week. But that makes days and mornings like today feel really good and special.

No comments: