Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Thoughts

The General Relief Society Meeting was great.  I loved being there with my daughters.  I loved the words spoken and music shared.  It was great.


I am thankful I have made covenants with my Heavenly Father.  I am thankful for the blessing I receive because of the covenants I've made.  I'm thankful that I can teach my daughters and sons about covenants and their duty as children of God to make and keep covenants. 
I know that I'm not perfect.  I know that I am a sinner.   I fail...a lot.  I even fail at the same things over and over.  You would think I would learn the first time.  But no, it takes me a few times (or more) to get it.  I'm still a covenant maker and keeper.  Even when I fall and fail and makes mistakes I still can keep my covenants.  This is because I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior and Redeemer.  I use the Atonement in my life. I repent often.  I acknowledge God's will and hand in my life.  I endure and never give up.  Sometimes I may want to give up.  Sometimes my hope fades a little.  Those are the times when I try a little harder to be a little better.  I know what I need to do to improve.  And as much as I don't want to do some of those things; I know there are great blessings waiting for me when I do.  I know it, so I must do it!

1 comment:

Jaymi said...

Blah Blah Blah! Ha ha Just kidding. I love your testimony. I wish mine was as strong.